Contact me via my social channels, or send me a message below:
- I really appreciate everyone who visits the site! Thank you for your support 🙂
- I cannot offer any individual support on any of the iLogic code in my blog posts. It’s just not practical for me to do this, due to the volume of requests I receive.
- I run this site in my spare time as a hobby (while balancing a full time job and a life away from CAD), this blog is not a commercial undertaking.
- Whilst I may update pieces of code, or blog posts from time to time, I generally build and test ideas as micro projects, usually to scratch an itch of mine, or to help one of my customers. Once I have released and idea into the wild, I usually do not re-visit it.
- I get a lot of emails, and it’s not feasible to respond to everyone. Please don’t take offence if you don’t hear back, it’s just not physically possible to reply to all of the messages that I receive, I am only human after all!
For guest blogger enquiries and non-support related enquiries, please fill out the contact from below:
What If you still need more help?
My advice; if you need help with a specific problem, is that you should get in touch with your Autodesk reseller and ask them for help. Your reseller is able to provide technical support, training and consultancy.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and ALL views and opinions are my own and are subject to change without any notice. The views expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of my employers.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. All iLogic code is provided “as is” and is intended for educational purposes only.
In no event shall clintbrown.co.uk be liable for any loss or damages resulting from loss of data or use, any errors caused by using the information on any blog posts, code, software, corruption of data, loss of profits or business, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Please test all iLogic code extensively on non-production files. Do not use any code in a production environment, until you have thoroughly tested it and have verified that it works as expected. Always backup any data before running any experimental code. You are responsible for any code that you run on your system.
Intellectual Property: All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of clintbrown.co.uk, its affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by clintbrown.co.uk.
Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission ONLY where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
Links to Other Websites: The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of clintbrown.co.uk or that of its affiliates. clintbrown.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on the Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Image credits: Images on the site belong to clintbrown.co.uk. Blog post header images are usually modified/edited versions of photos from https://pixabay.com/