To download an F3Z of your drawing and related files in Fusion 360, simply follow these steps:
- Click on the File menu, then click “View Details on Web”
- The drawing will open up in your web browser
- Select the “Download” icon (located in the top right-hand corner, shown below).
- Select “Fusion 360 Archive” as the export format, click OK.
Once the file has been translated in the cloud, a notification will be sent to your e-mail address with a link to download the archive file.
- Click “Download” within the received email.
- Save the F3Z file onto the local drive.